The academic life is a series of endless goals and hurdles, I can help you take the next one in stride.
The coaching can focus on higher-order decision-making and brainstorming academic puzzles:
- How to structure key findings?
- Which theoretical frame to use?
- How to find collaborators on your next project?
- How to get more done in less time or for less money?
- Can one more paper come from that existing dataset you have?
- What sense to make from confusing reviewer or advisor feedback?
- Which projects deserve focus next, based on your values and goals?
Or, the coaching can focus on completing concrete deliverables. I regularly help clients with:
- Research methods design
- Developing an academic website or CV
- Searching and applying for grants and funding
- Turning your dissertation or thesis into articles or a book
- Task-flow, time-lining action steps, accountability towards progress
- Designing flow-charts/visuals of your findings/theoretical models
- Training staff and research assistants in survey or qualitative methods
These are not exhaustive lists. If you have a need that you think an academic coach can help with, just ask: [email protected]
Each academic milestone has a unique set of challenges to overcome.
An academic coach can help you navigate those challenges. I focus on clarifying your overarching goals and linking them to strategic and achievable action-steps. No more need for intimidation, procrastination, imposter syndrome, or writer's block. It is time to move forward.
Is academic career coaching right for you? (free short tutorial)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with your coaching at any time, I am happy to refund the amount of any unused sessions.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing coaching, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your appointment.
Can I return to coaching after my package or subscription ends?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching again simply purchase whichever set of sessions is right for you. I prioritize returning clients in my availability.